For start-ups and existing businesses, documents are the foundation of how your business operates. It impacts your organizational structure, reputation with potential and repeat clients, as well as your ability to grow.
Here is a list of popular documents for business/entrepreneurship purposes:
- Quote & Invoice Package
- Service Agreements
- Sales/Elevator Pitch
- Financial Spreadsheets
- Application Forms
- Business Plans
- Presentations and Handouts
- Portfolio Content
- Social Media/Web Site Profile Content
- Email Signature and Automatic Reply Messages
- Manuals: Training, Instructional, Health and Safety, Onboarding, etc.
- Downloadable Files: Convert Web Content to PDF/Word (popular for Real Estate Agents, Cookbooks/Recipes, Health and Wellness Plans, etc.)
Depending on the document and content, project completion will vary from 2 hours to 5 business days. Manuals will require a longer time period, on average up to 30 days.
All documents can be created in text/Word, PDF, and editable PDF formats.
In addition, existing documents can be reviewed for spelling, grammar and structure, as well as updated with new content.
Send your project details for review : firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Start-up Documents are available for new business owners who need "everything". This package is a one-time deal and includes creating the documents found below, as well as incorporating branding into all essential start-up documents:
- Quote & Invoice Package (includes branded quote, invoice and receipt templates)
- Service Agreement
- Web Site Content Review
(Client can choose what content will be reviewed, up to a maximum of 5 pages.)
PLUS - choose one:
- Create ONE additional document*
- Create Custom Content for one blog post (max. 250 words)
For businesses 6 months and younger, the cost is $199 (documentation required).
For businesses 6 months and older, the cost is $299.
:: Please note, at the beginning of each month, one lucky business name is drawn to receive the 'Start-up Package' at no cost (FREE)! It could be YOU!
Submit your business name and details today via email at email@example.com ::
(We will contact the winner by the 3rd of each month.)
Additional conditions may apply. Please contact wordstock if you have any questions.