For start-ups and existing businesses, documents are the foundation of how your business operates. It impacts your organizational structure, reputation with potential and repeat clients, as well as your ability to grow.
Here is a list of popular documents for businesses (big, small and everywhere in between):
- Manual/Print to Editable Documents: Typically documents for use on a web site or on-the-job. Examples include application, registration, and contact forms; checklists for safety, equipment, accidents, vacation, blogging, etc.; client intake or client history forms; workshop or event registration forms; course sign-up forms; and really any document you want to create that allows editable fields for customers to fill in.
- Manuals: Training, Instructional, Health and Safety, Onboarding, etc.
- Downloadable Files: Convert Web Content to PDF/Word (popular for Real Estate Agents, Cookbooks/Recipes, Health and Wellness Plans, etc.)
- Social Media & Web Site Profile Content
- Quote & Invoice Package
- Project Proposals or Proposal Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Business Plans
- Financial Spreadsheets
- Application and/or Registration Forms
- Presentations and Handouts
Depending on the document and content, project completion will vary from 2 hours to 5 business days. For larger projects, timelines will vary.
In addition, existing documents can be reviewed for spelling, grammar and structure, as well as updated with new content.
Send your project details for review : email@example.com