Everyone has a story to tell.
Let me help you tell yours.
My name is Jodi, and I have loved writing since I received my first Strawberry Shortcake pencil.
I obtained my Bachelor of Business Communications with a Minor in Professional Writing from Brock University in Ontario, Canada. I have had so many wonderful opportunities to grow my writing skills through avenues in web design, marketing, and public relations.
In addition, I have taught in both public and private colleges with topics ranging from accounting to design to CAD to high school math and English credits.
I have over 12 years experience writing and creating employment documents such as cover letters, resumes, portfolios, and presentations. My history includes starting and running my own resume writing business for 8 years; plus, I was employed as an Employment Counsellor at a local employment agency.
Currently, my day-to-day life provides me the opportunity to work with small business owners and watch them grow.
I enjoy meeting new people and learning about their adventures. It inspires me when an individual starts a new chapter in their life - the excitement they exude makes me smile so big that my face hurts.
My goals are simple:
- I want to offer business owners more time to focus on their business, their passion, and their clients. I want them to fall in love with being an entrepreneur every day.
- I don't want them to stress about the fundamentals. I want a new business to start with a little less stress knowing that they can count on me to create the important documents they need to run their business smoothly.
- I want a job seeker to feel confident submitting their resume for a position they are excited to fill.
- I want an individual to be ready to network with the right people who can help them get the job or sale they deserve.
- I want my words to encourage pride, confidence and respect for every client I have the privilege of working alongside.
I look forward to learning how I can help you with your writing needs.